After making 2 dozen cookies, I have a whole new level of respect for pastry chefs and home bakers. If you plan on trying these out, make sure your schedule is cleared for more than half day even though every recipe I read made it seem like they can be whipped up in an hour or so. Yah right! Regardless, they were fun to make and I figured out some tricks for next time so you may be seeing more cookies again soon. Hope everyone likes them!! Tomorrow is mini banana cakes and red velvet cupcakes.. or that's at least the plan for now. Wish me luck!
6.24.2010
Onesie favours...
My friends, Mina & Kay, are throwing us a baby shower this Saturday and I volunteered myself to make onesie shaped cookies as favors. I've always wanted to try making cut out cookies and figured this would be the perfect chance.
After making 2 dozen cookies, I have a whole new level of respect for pastry chefs and home bakers. If you plan on trying these out, make sure your schedule is cleared for more than half day even though every recipe I read made it seem like they can be whipped up in an hour or so. Yah right! Regardless, they were fun to make and I figured out some tricks for next time so you may be seeing more cookies again soon. Hope everyone likes them!! Tomorrow is mini banana cakes and red velvet cupcakes.. or that's at least the plan for now. Wish me luck!
After making 2 dozen cookies, I have a whole new level of respect for pastry chefs and home bakers. If you plan on trying these out, make sure your schedule is cleared for more than half day even though every recipe I read made it seem like they can be whipped up in an hour or so. Yah right! Regardless, they were fun to make and I figured out some tricks for next time so you may be seeing more cookies again soon. Hope everyone likes them!! Tomorrow is mini banana cakes and red velvet cupcakes.. or that's at least the plan for now. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment