One more month until we head home to Tokyo. I can hardly wait. Not only to see my friends and family but to eat good food. I'm also excited for Kian to have more options on his kids' menus besides chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, hamburgers or hotdogs. Child obesity seems to be a major concern here yet the kids' menus at most restaurants only encourage this issue. It's a sad reality...
In any case, this past weekend, we checked out the Oakland Zoo with the Chiu family (where we ate chicken nuggets for lunch thus the above random thought). We've been pretty impressed with the zoos nearby and how clean the animals are and the close proximity for us to enjoy them!
 |
| Impossible to get three boys to look and smile at the camera. This is the best shot out of 5. |
 |
| Kian LOVES his auntie Keewah |
.jpg) |
| Picturesque right? |
.jpg) |
| And our chub rocks at 5 weeks. She grazes all day.... |
Oma left yesterday so we are now on our own. It's more like "Meika has lost her gray haired mother and #1 provider" and I've lost any free time I had to do something for myself. I only checked Facebook once today at 7am when I was feeding her. Woaaaa! Life changing.. :)
Oma, check in on us soon to make sure we're still all alive! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment