I'm just realizing that we are only a few days from embarking on another big trip. 11 days in Boise, Idaho for the LG Christmas festivities, then on to 18 days in Tokyo. It also means that Christmas is just around the corner as well as 2014... and yup, Meika will be turning 1 in January. How and when did all that happen?!? I know it's cliche to always talk about how "time flies" but this year really topped it.
Though I'm more than excited to get started on our vacation, there's one thing that I'm dreading. Flying with Meika at this stage in her life. I've never hesitated or thought twice about flying with Kian, even on my own internationally but Meika is a whole different story. Practically running, she can't sit still even for a few minutes to read a book. I tried introducing Yo Gabba, Sesame Street and Barney in preparation for the trip but it lasted about 1 minute before she started running off to her next activity. I tried the pacifier again but she'd rather chew on it and shove it in her ear rather than have it soothe her...
Despite all this, she is the happiest and smiliest baby around! Hopefully, people sitting next to us on the flight will give us a break once they see her smile! :) Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment