11.13.2010

Feeling lucky to be a stay at home mom ....

I wish Mar could see all the things Kian does to make my heart melt everyday. It must be hard for fathers (or the breadwinner) to miss out on so much of their own child's development when they are away work. Mar will come home and say something like, "Look babe, look, look, he's holding the ball on his own!!", and I'm thinking, "Oh right, that.. he did that two days ago" but I say, "OH wow, isn't that amazing" just to share in on his excitement and to be a nice wife. :-)

Just in the past few days, Kian's holding on to his toys and pulling the handle on his bouncer which plays music. He smiles back when I smile at him, and giggles when he poops. So cute!

Note the hanging blue bear...
"I pulled the blue bear off the bouncer all on my own"

3 comments:

  1. I, too, giggle when I poop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the exact same way when I was home on maternity leave. Now that I am back at work I feel sad that I may be missing stuff. It is really cute...now I will say to Doug "look at Reid doing ..." and he says, "oh yeah, he was doing that when I picked him up from school the other day". -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see Kian is liking to hold the ball i got him! Mason still loves to play with it. He now can throw balls like a major league baseball player. yeah, you can tell Mark is already started training him to be a pitcher!

    ReplyDelete