Snacks are always welcomed in our house... especially ones which go really well with wine, or just a satisfying sweet bite after dinner. In Japan, when one goes on vacation (and takes time off of work), you're supposed to bring a gift from where you visited, usually of something to eat (ie macadamia covered chocolates if you were in Hawaii) when you go back to work. Mar sneaks a few snacks from the office for my pleasure since I'm interested in cuisine/snacks from around the world. But tonight's little pleasure was beyond my expectations from China ..... you'll never guess! Single serving chicken feet soaked in jalapenos. I almost died. Sick, sick... (sorry if I am offending anyone)... !! Not for me! But I've also heard that in Taiwan, instead of popcorn, they sell chicken legs and feet at the movies so maybe this may not be too weird. I'm a pretty adventurous eater but I had to draw the line at this...
No comments:
Post a Comment