9.19.2011

Day with Daddaa

It's a national holiday here in Japan today, but since I had to work, Mar is on baby duty at home all day. He was away on business in San Francisco last week so it's time for some father-n-son time....

But those that know me very well, know that I am a worrywart. And when Mar is at home alone all day with Kian, I WORRY!! And I'd like to believe I have reasons to worry. Mar can't multi-task for the life of him so if he finds an interesting war documentary playing on the tellie, you can kiss Kian's existence goodbye. :) He also can't eat and feed Kian at the same time and somehow Mar seems to feed himself first even though Kian's usually wimpering for food.

I was afraid they'd just watch Yo Gabba Gabba all day and eat Cheerios for lunch (even though I made their lunch in the morning) so I called them a few times on his mobile and home. No answer... an hour later, no answer. Two hours later, still no answer. Finally he calls me back and says, "We were just out enjoying the day! Went to the park and then went to McDonald's to get him a milkshake!". Me: Gasp.... Mar: I was just experimenting. I wanted to fatten Kian up a bit. He's a bit skinny...

Need I say more? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment