35 weeks pregnant, day 3 fighting a SEVERE cold with Kian bouncing off walls from not being able to spend much time at the playground and 3 days away from hosting a holiday party at our house with all of our friends in SF for 12 adults and 10 kids. I'm surprised I haven't gone into labor from all the sneezing and coughing. Knock on wood because we have yet to decide on a name. We had a handful of possible names a few months ago but none of them seem to be resonating with us now so we're back to nothing. Suggestions are welcome since we're too tired and lazy to come up with any more ideas. :)
Being sick this far into the pregnancy has been tough. Mar has stepped up more than ever and has worked from home to take care of all of us. He's an amazing dad on a day-to-day but I am most thankful during times like this. While I was trying to nap this afternoon, I couldn't help but laugh at Kian and Mar pretending to find dinosaur fossils all over the house.
.jpg) |
This is one of the way I'm keeping him entertained at home...
|
 |
It was fun for a bit...
|
No comments:
Post a Comment