6.17.2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to our one and only favorite daddy, Marbucks! I had big plans to surprise him with a brand new audio system until I realized that I was so outdated with all this wireless, streaming music stuff that I had to ask him if the system that I was looking at was something that would work in our house, then was poopooed so he and Kian got light sabers as a gift. Haha. Not sure if that was a good Father's Day gift since Kian only wants to fight battle droids with his daddy now. lol. So much for a day off... but as it turns out, Mar seems to be enjoying the light sabers more as much as Kian. The guy at the store said that he sells just as much to dads as he sells to kids. :)




Mar trying to relive his rave party days.. :)  


We did head off to a yummy dim sum brunch which popped up in our neighborhood. Usually, we'd have to drive across the city to enjoy some good dim sum but his foodie wife was "in the know" and surprised him with a new spot just five minutes from our house which popped up a few months ago. Hopefully it made up for the lack of the glam gift. :(



Happy Father's Day to the best dad, husband EVER. The kids would never be who they are without you and I don't even need to mention that I would NEVER BE ALIVE without you. We all love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment