If I could remember to take pictures at half of the outings and events we attend, I could blog about all the fun things we've been up to but... since we're too busy making sure our kids don't end up in an emergency room at these outings and the last thing is taking pictures, here's what we've been up to in words. We went to Kira and Jansen's house for an early Father's Day brunch this weekend, Kian learned how to do a somersault at gymnastics and Meika insists on turning over at every chance she can. The only thing is that she can't seem to turn back over on to her back so there's been a lot of whining in the LG household in the past week or so.
Kian is becoming such a loving big brother to his sister, showering her with hugs, kisses and sticking his finger in her mouth to see if she's hungry. But since he's pretty much hanging around the house all the time with no pants on, naked, (potty training), I've seen some pretty interesting scenarios, too graphic to be a Kodak moment. Lol. So the other day, he was basically squatting on Meika's face (naked) pretending like he was a tunnel over Meika... poor M.
.JPG) |
| This started out being a loving sibling moment until the above comment about the squatting... |
And here's Mar's interpretation of building a fort with Kian. He builds one infront of the TV and sits inside with the remote control while making orders to Kian. Clever? Lazy? He's been building forts with Kian for the longest time and I've just figured out why it was Mar's favorite thing to do with Kian. Sigh, sigh.
I've been outed. I like to think of it as multi-tasking.
ReplyDelete