Just got a package in the mail today from a dear high school friend, Lindsay, who is also preggers and due in 45 days (I think) and counting! She and her husband are also parents to Lola, a bulldog just like Mads. To give you some background on Linz, she was always the "organized one" out of our group of friends and although it's been 15 years since we graduated, some things just never change. I'm already stealing ideas from her baby registry and using hers as my checklist of necessary items. Check out this awesome package: cute newborn onesies and toy, a chew toy for Mads, Belly Laughs (book which I've been meaning to order on Amazon but hadn't gotten around to doing) and a CD on training dogs on baby noises. Brilliant! Thank you, Lindsay and Doug! We are just as excited for you guys!
We played the CD for Maddie right away but she was too engaged in her chew toy and didn't even raise a brow from all the crying baby noises. Crossing my fingers it will really be like this when Baby LG arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment