10.31.2010

Bloggin' from Boise this week

The flight was easypeaze... no hassles, no tears and Kian was happy watching Toy Story 3 on the small TV propped up on my knees. Managed to avoid the long layover in SF by getting on a earlier flight on standby. I'm amazed at how smoothly it all went, and now I can cross off "flying with a newborn" off my list of new things accomplished and conquered as a mom!! Wooohoo!

It's nice being in Boise at this time of year. The autumn foliage and Halloween decorations are beautiful and fun! And of course meeting the Boise family and the 24 hour babysitter service courtesy of Oma. I'm trying to get a lot of my Xmas shopping done while I'm here so we've spent a lot of time at the mall in the last few days.  Back at Oma's house, Kian loves to watch TV, just like Mar.. yesterday, he watched the news and this morning, it was the Food Network for over an hour on how to make meatballs. Just like his daddy, he even had one hand down his pants (ok, it's just behind the bouncer but it reminds me of Mar watching tv with one hand down the front of his pants). Can we say G.H.E.T.T.O???!!
"Don't bother me.. FoodNetwork rocks..!!"
 
Kian meets Auntie Dawn and Uncle Kippy...
"Uncle Kippy, pay more attention to me. Not the beer... it's not even noon yet"



"I get showered with kisses and cuddles 24/7 from Oma!"
Stay tuned for updates from Kian's first Halloween tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment