Kian and I are taking a quick trip to Boise at the end of the month. After consulting with other moms on flying with a newborn, or leaving him at home with Daddy Daycare, I decided to go for it and take our first mother and son trip oveseas (to renew my travel permit for my Greencard). The good news is, he'll get to meet the rest of the Boise family and spend his first Halloween with his cousins, Hunter and Ty (hopefully!! Lai, count us in if you have any trick-or-treat plans)! Hopefully the jetlag will fix his day/night time confusion.... Kian's a night owl like Mar and sleeps all day and eyes wide open at 11pm until 2am, or even later like last night. 3AM! I was so sleepy, and fell asleep while nursing him as did K-boy! So this is what's he's been up to...sleeping machine!
 |
| zzz in his stroller.. |
 |
| on the couch.. |
 |
| in his cosleeper |
As for me, I had my 6 week postpartum check-up and my battle scars have healed nicely. I'm getting back into my gym routine and trying to shed the last 10 lbs left. It's amazing how fast muscles degenerate when you don't use them. My first attempt in doing crunches was an absolute disaster. I almost laughed at loud. Baby steps.. 10 to start off with?
No comments:
Post a Comment