2.09.2012

Boise Visit



Kian says, "SNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!"

Kian says, "PPPHHHHIIISSH!"

It's hard to get back into blogging when there's such a long blank. I can't figure out where to start to capture the last 4 weeks so I'll start with the most recent.

We headed off to the US for a belated vacation. Actually, I went to NY on a business trip, and Mar and Kian headed up to Boise to spend some time with Oma. It was my first time leaving Kian and although I had dreams of catching up on hours of sleep, getting massages and doing some leisurely shopping, my week in New York ended up going from lunches, dinners, to meeting, to another restaurant and more. Jet lag set in pretty hard so I was up at 4am every day until my last day when I really had to get up at 4am to catch a 6am flight back to SFO/BOI.

As you'll see from the pictures, someone was having such a great time and didn't even notice mommy was away. Oma's house was converted into a kiddyland for the week and Kian pretty much ruled the house in addition to the added fun of chasing Oma's precious Shitzu, Bonita throughout the house, not to mention a family gathering to play with all his cuzzins and a side trip to Kip and Dawn's ski house to check out ice sculptors.





Like father like son...




My playland


No comments:

Post a Comment