I think we're in a rut. Our weekends are spent just trying to recover from the week and run chores and household errands rather than doing something fun and exploring a new part of town. Actually, to my surprise, and probably also to many is that Mar doesn't really have any interest in checking out new things. He comes across as the type to want to see "new things" but apparently, it only applies to gadgets and techie related matters. He is usually the last person to know about a new area of town that's booming, new museum, restaurant, etc. In any case, my list of "new places to check-out" just grows and grows. It's not that I am blaming it on Mar but when we only have the weekends to spend time together as a family and Mar doesn't care to do much but go to the nearby park or Starbucks, I sort of get a bit discouraged. Then again, I think he'd go anywhere as long as I planned it. It's just that he's lazy and doesn't want to think about making plans. We continuously receive pictures from Mar's sister/hubs and son, who are currently expated in Tel Aviv, of their weekend adventures. Hiking, outdoor markets, museums, new beach, new town, etc. Maybe it's just that we've overstayed our welcome in Tokyo.. and the novelty of living here has just simply worn away. Anyway, the whole point of this long story was to explain my reason for the lack of interesting pictures on this blog in the past few months.... sorry! :(
![]() |
| Coco kept on saying, "Let's hold hands Kian!!" |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
dude, i hear ya. and Jana won't give me anal either.
ReplyDelete