The city is going through a major boom unlike the rest of the US so the rental market has skyrocketed in the last few years and Mar looked at over 20 units before landing this apartment. I think there was a reason why we didn't get some of the other ones we applied for as this place automatically feels like home for us, except for some of the inconveniences of living in a flat that's probably over 50 years old, not to mention the big stairs at our entrance (26 steps). I'll use it as a way to get back in shape after the baby..
Here's a quick peak into a part of our place... home sweet home for now, though we do miss our cozy little place back in Tokyo.
And on a separate note, I was just looking back at old blog entries of when I was pregnant with Kian. We started a countdown when we hit the 100 days mark so I started to calculate our timeline and we've totally missed our 100 day mark and are already down to only 77 days left! Wow.. bit of a shocker for the the two of us (Mars and I).
We are also starting Kian early to become the next Beckam....though his coach, daddy Marbucks with flat feet, probably will need to be replaced sooner rather than later if we really want Kian to make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment