1.08.2013

One week left

7 days left. How did this pregnancy fly by so fast? With the move, holidays, visiting family and friends, the last 9 months came and went... which also means that we're getting older much faster. I was writing down important dates in our 2013 calendar and gasped when I turned to the month of August and penciled in my sister's 38th birthday. Seconds later, I gasped even louder when I came to my sad realization that I'm just a year behind her and will be turning 37. Gee.. thank god for older husbands who make it feel less damaging. :)

Against my wishes, it doesn't look like the baby girl will enter the world earlier than she needs which is fine since we're finally getting around to preparing for her. Thank goodness for hand-me-downs from our cousins, Aulii and Tom. Our baby girl is set up with a beautiful crib and bedding set as of today!  and we're down to 2 name options.



We're also making Kian get rid of old toys to make room for his baby sister... and attempting to get him to give up his pacifier when his sister arrives. Every morning when he wakes up, he hands me his paci and says, "give it to baby sister. Kian doesn't want it anymore. Big boy." The same doesn't seem to apply at night at bedtime but we're gonna milk this one as much as we can.

In the meantime, we're spending as much QT as possible with Kian and enjoying time as three!

At one of Kian's favorite playgrounds which comes equipped with  crane. 
The boys waiting for the "OK" to eat the cake. 

What's Kian gasping about??? 
The python which made a special guest appearance at the birthday party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment