1.25.2013

Sleep? What's that?

I think Mar misunderstood the idea of  "paternity leave."  I think he thinks it's a chance to catch up on sleep so he sleeps/naps whenever Kian and Meika are sleeping. I envy him. On top of just being sleep deprived from feeding Meika throughout the night, I hold it against him even more because his snoring keeps me up all night and now even during the day. Whenever I complain, he says, "You can sleep too. Just take a nap when the kids are sleeping." Oh right! Thanks, Mr. Genius, only if life was that simple and if he wasn't snoring so loud that I can hear him from the living room. And what about prepping for dinner, grocery shopping, pumping, cleaning the house, running errands. Yep, my list of gripes does not end here. Grrrr. Seriously, to all my readers and any one who cares, please send me advice, meds, tools, anything to stop this out of control snoring so I can get some sleep! :)

Turn volume up and listen to my daily nightmare. xx

3 comments:

  1. Let me bust out my violin... didn't know we lived in a one room apartment. Spread out woman! Spread out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I almost spit my lunch out laughing. Dang that is loud, super loud, wall penetrating, bed shaking loud. How is Kian sleeping through this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i had some brilliant idea but all I have is suggestions for booze, pump and drink till your heart is content! Take Meika to a hotel, make Mar sleep in the car, buy ear plugs and those nose strips I always see on TV. Damn it Maurio, knock it off! New moms need sleep otherwise, how these little ones got here, may never happen again:)

    Hang in there Shima, I'll think restful and stress free thoughts for you

    ReplyDelete