In the meantime, news about the flu epidemic in the US is making me nervous as Kian is sneezing, has a runny nose and seems unusually drowsy. Poor thing. The last thing I need is for Kian to have the flu while I'm in the hospital. Fingers crossed that it's just a regular cold. And my mom has been admitted to the hospital for 2+weeks to run some tests as it seems her Parkinson's is advancing, and she was pretty much immobile the past week. I feel helpless and absolutely useless in regards to my mom from out here while my sister takes the brunt of the entire situation while running around taking care of her two young girls. Yes, I am forever grateful.
Wow, that's a lot of negativity. Sorry! Hopefully, it will be a weekend filled with good news, fun activities and good eating. So rather than leave it on a sour note, TGIF to everyone and some funny faces from Kian.
![]() |
| Kian fooling around in his baby sister's Pack'n Play |
![]() |
| Coming up with the next mischievous act |
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment