4.28.2013

Birthday Celebration!

We have one week left in Tokyo and we've been taking advantage of every single minute! We had a get together with some of my high school friends, which now includes 5 kids (though one was not able to make it). I've known these friends for as long as I can remember and it's so great to see our kids playing together now. Hopefully there will be more and more to come! 




We also celebrated Leon's 6th birthday at a house party at Reiko's which brought together another set of old friends from high school. Hard to believe that my niece is already 6 years old and Kian can't seem to get enough of her. Leon and Kian get along so well that Coco feels left out at times, or that her big sister is being taken away from her. But then there are moments when Kian and Coco are completely in their own world playing together. Kian is now jibber jabbering all in Japanese, and I'm amazed by how much Japanese he has absorbed in the last month. Kids really are like sponges. 

So much homemade food!! Thanks Toko and Reiko

Attempt at getting a picture of the two kids together... 

All eyes on the cake

the birthday girl

Kian and Coco pretending to be race car drivers on the terrace.

Mar and I never seem to have any free time or alone time but I guess this is our life now. :) We don't even have any pictures of Mar because he's too busy being Kian's favorite playmate, family photographer, changing diapers and of course, work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment