In the midst of all of this, Meika turned 3 months a few days ago and weighs a little under 6 kg (approx. 13 lbs) and has outgrown all of her 3m clothes. Mar's made a few trips to buy her some new clothes (because he thinks I don't buy clothes cute enough for her) and happily picks out her outfit every morning. Already Daddy's little girl.. Kian seems to have adjusted to his daycare already and doesn't even say BYE before running into his classroom. It's bittersweet, but when he comes out running to give me a hug as soon as he sees me at pick-up time, I want to stop the clock and just stay in that moment forever.
As I watch over and over the images of the 8 year old boy who died in Boston, I am thankful for my two munchkins who bring me so much happiness everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment