Although I was born and raised in the islands, I still consider San Francisco as the home where I did much of my growing up.

Most of the fun loving criminals are still hitting the beats though our nights of glory have been exchanged for Gymboree schedules. We all seem to slyly glance at our watches around 11 pm knowing that the witching hour is upon us but hoping that our promises of a 12 am curfew won't land us on the couch.
The guys and they're smarter-halves put together a great pot luck to celebrate another brother biting the parental dust. I was expecting humiliation with games like "guess how big my stomach is" but to my relief we ended up taking baby bottle shots. Steve won and unfortunately my baby's nickname resides in his hands.

The shots seemed to kick off a Flash Forward. I'm still trying to piece together the rest of the SF puzzle but here are some glimpses from the trip...



we are going through withdrawals and miss maurio already! and, jansen is still recovering.
ReplyDelete