4.17.2010

Home Alone sort of...

Daddy Marbucks is off to San Francisco on business, then to visit family in Boise so the three of us are home alone for 12 days to fend for ourselves. Mar being away sort of changes up my daily routine (and not all in a good way). 1) I get up almost 2 hours before Mar to get to work but now I have to get up even earlier to take Maddie on her morning walks. (I'm normally only in charge of weekend walks). 2) I also don't have my handy dandy daily floor cleaner available so I guess it's time for me to get chummy with the broom and mop again (even more crucial now since Mads' shedding is OUT OF CONTROL right now). 3) But it also means I don't have to cook dinner every night 'cause I can just swing over to my mom's and mooch off her dinner. 4) and snore free nights = catch up on much needed sleep. 5) More room on the couch and a chance to watch movies which don't have anything to do with history and wars.


Since he won't be around for Maddie's 1st birthday (4/22), we decided to celebrate a few days early.

Homemade birthday cake made with whole wheat flour, carrots and peanut butter. Such a spoiled brat... and her new bed should arrive from the States in a few days. Thanks Linz for the tip on Duluth!



Check in on us once in awhile, Daddy Marbucks! We'll miss you and safe travels!
By the time you get home, there may be a new family member. and double the pleasure in size of your wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment