7.24.2010

Happy Early Birthday, Reiko!

Although I see my family very frequently, we hadn't gotten together, all of us, for dinner in quite some time especially ever since Coco's arrival. So with my sister's birthday coming up on August 5th, and lesser of a chance for us to go out after Baby LG arrives, we decided to go out for a family dinner... at Lauderdale, a "kids friendly" French bistro type place near our house. Between feeding Coco and trying to put her to sleep, all the food was cold by the time Reiko had a chance to eat! And eating out at a restaurant is just a whole different experience with kids and babies in tow. I guess this is another thing I'll have to get used to!



On a separate note, I went in for my 36th week dr appt. and Baby LG is 2300grams (approx. 5lbs). I've been advised to walk, walk, walk to get the baby to drop. I was hoping for an early arrival but it doesn't look like Baby LG wants to see the world any earlier.

Chubbbboooooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment