I'm officially on maternity leave!! Woop woop!
And to celebrate the occasion, my colleagues took me out for a farewell dinner to a restaurant which I've been dying to go to for awhile. I am a bit hesitant to reveal the name because it' s now become one of my favs and the place is not so big and I don't want it to be even harder to get a table there!! But here it goes, Au Gamin de Tokio in Shirogane. The chef is brilliant... young and HOT which is such a plus since all the seats on the main floor are around a beautiful open kitchen. We had a 10,000 yen Chef"s Recommended Course...which started off with his famous corn mousse topped with sea urchin, black and white truffles with a souffle omelette with a touch of honey, wasabi pasta, and the entrees which I am not telling... chef's secret menu. :-)
At this rate, Baby LG will have the most refined palette by the time he's born.. and he'll grow up to be a chef just as mommy wishes, and cook for her everyday.
What a great way to end my last day at work.. oh, I almost forgot to mention that it was also my hotel's 16th anniversary so we had a huge cake to celebrate... along with flowers which filled my desk wishing us a healthy baby and safe delivery!
Hi Karina, I'm your sister's friend Eri. You are almost there! Ganbatte! Can't wait to see baby LG!!
ReplyDeleteThe dinner sounds amazing! Hope you get to relax and enjoy some pre baby time:)
ReplyDelete