9.22.2010

I've become "one of them"

I used to wonder why new moms sent countless pictures of their kids to their friends, changed their Facebook profile picture to that of their baby, or expected others to watch videos of their kids drooling and saying "bah bah". Now I know why.. and truth be told, I've now joined all these mothers who I questioned in the past. It's because every parent thinks their child is the cutest, sweetest and fastest learner than any other child out there. So here it goes.... I'm going to make all of you suffer through this video of Kian smiling and laughing with Papa Mar.. (see, we think he's brilliant for smiling and reacting when we talk to him, only at 3 weeks). Come on, you have to admit, Kian makes you smile right? It's not just me right or is it? I'm now gonnna go and change my Facebook profile pic to Kian. Hehe!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! Welcome to the club! Kian is SOOOO cute! I still can't tell who he looks like more :) Awww, I miss Mason being that small already! It just went by sooo quickly.. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club!! :) When can I VISIT??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kawaii! He really is a quick learner!

    ReplyDelete