9.29.2010

One month mark

We've successfully made it through an entire month with no major hiccups. Kian's gained 1 lb. 13 oz and grown 1.5 inches. Way to go!

In the meantime, Mar and I've managed to sneak in 2 date nights this past week. It's Oma's last week with us so we're taking full advantage of her services while we can. I'm trying not to think about what it's going to be like when we're on our own. The first month has probably gone so smoothly because she is here around the clock to help us take care of Kian.

This is how our midnight feeds go:

- Kian wakes up and fusses for a few minutes
- I feed him half asleep and hand him over to Mar
- Mar walks him over to Oma in the next room
- Both of us go back to sleep

Oma changes him, rocks him in her rocking chair until he falls asleep and puts him back in his crib. So minus Oma from next week equals lots of sleepless nights and a grumpy Maurio... not looking forward to it.

In other news on the entertainment front... for those who haven't seen the Oma/Maddie dog walk video, here it is! Hope you find it as funny as Mar did.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Doug and I were laughing so hard. -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete