Being a first time mom is so rewarding yet nerve racking and scary. I find myself questioning and worrying about every little thing that may seem a bit odd from the milk barfing, greener than usual poop, a few pimples on his head, etc. But I've gotten used to giving him a bath which he loves, and our nighttime feeds have become "our" quite time where we can spend some quality time together. Him sucking boob and drooling, and me, eyes half closed trying my best to avoid Kian from falling off my boob. Quality time well spent...Here are some recent pics from our staycation at my mom's.
Hangin' out with my cuzzin Coco. Am I gonna be that big in 4 months?
No, mom didn't forget that I was a boy.
I'm just borrowing Coco's pink bouncer while I'm here.

oh great. in the photo, i am a real granny.
ReplyDeleteI like that schedule... midnight - 10am.
ReplyDeleteO~M~G~ 10 hours!!!! Wish Mason sleeps that long.. I am so used to not sleeping these days.. Sometimes I feel like "What's the point of going to bed and sleep for 2 hours..." :(
ReplyDelete