Hello internet people. It has been awhile. I'm happy that we have reached a big milestone in KLG's Blue Hill's blog - two posts in one day - a record. I'm just glad I could be a part of this. Bust out the bubbly (and save me some).
Karina asked me recently if she needed to expand the focus of her blog. I decided to use a word cloud tool to visualize the most prominent themes posted since January.
Karina's cloud:
... a bit surprising that "Kian, Mar, house and [no] time" made it into a lot of her posts.Mars cloud:

I'm psyched "shawarma" made a good showing in mine! "Beer o' clock" didn't do too bad either. God bless the internet and good friends and family.
Have a great weekend! It's beer o' clock! (Save me some)

ha, like it Mar. Not surprising whose name is most prominent on Mama Karina's and yours is your mantra (here here). Those would be very cool printed and blown up for your wall.
ReplyDelete