It's becoming harder and harder to find time to update my blog. Why? Great example would be last night. After a pretty normal day of playing, going to the park, and visiting my mom, Kian went to sleep around 8:30pm. He's been going to bed around this time when he only takes one nap during the day. Both Mar and Kian have been sick for the past few days with a cough so a coughing attack woke him up at around 11:30 pm. I was beat from the weekend so had gone to bed around 11pm and was excited to get 8 hours sleep but... Kian was tossing and turning in our bed for what felt like hours. I finally asked Mar for some help to put him back to bed. We gave him a bottle and another bottle, 2 episodes of Yo Gabba...and still EYES WIDE OPEN! To make a long story short, he finally went to sleep at 5am. When the alarm went off at 6:45am, I felt like I had been hit with a dump truck. Mar suggested I stay at home since three cranky and tired bodies would make for a miserable evening when we all got home today. So I did!! Woohoo!! until I woke up again to this.... Maddie had eaten Kian's poopie diaper which I accidentally left in his room. So my day off consisted of cleaning the entire living room floor and Maddie's bed of poop, pee and shredded diapers. Sad to admit it but I was glad that Maddie had eaten majority of Kian's poop!
oh dear, poor you guys and Maddie's gut just about sums up how you all must feel. one day you may just laugh about it! but for now hope you are all recovering.
ReplyDelete