10.02.2011

Night Out

Reiko's husband was away on a business trip to Paris so I convinced them to spend the night over at my mom's so Mar and I could have a night out. Woohoo!! We went out to Roppongi to a friend's 40th Birthday Party and for those who attended ASIJ will appreciate this... The party was held a Lexington Queen (now called The New Lex). Hadn't been to this club since I was in high school. Talk about going down memory lane. On our way there, Mar says to me, "I can't remember the last time I was at a club with my wife!" Me neither.... though since the occasion was to celebrate a friend's 40th Birthday, it was a very civilized event and not the same experience I remember from my nights at this club in high school. Thank goodness!


While Mar and I really enjoyed our night out, my sister and mom were crazed with three kids who were at an all time high running around the house chasing each other. Though Kian went to sleep around a decent time, he decided to wake up again a bit later and cried and cried until the other 2 kids woke up again. By the time Kian was put to sleep again at 11:30pm, Coco was wide awake from all the commotion. By the time I got to my mom's house midnight, Reiko, Coco and my mom all looked wiped. After tonight, it looks like we may have to find a different babysitter from now on!



No comments:

Post a Comment