If there's one think I really really love.. is receiving care packages from our friends and family in the US. My mother-in-law (referred to as Jan LG from now on...) is the greatest in sending them at the perfect time, and figuring out exactly what we may be missing. Simple things like Granola Bars, a fun kitchen tool, organic doggie treats, magazines, in addition to the "requested items".
I came home today to find a delivery from our closest friends in SF, Kira and Jansen. Mar calls Kira, "moms" because not only is she a fabulous mom to 2 cute boys but she also took care of him when I moved to Tokyo before him, and made him dinners, checked up on him to make sure he was at work, etc. They are also our Cupid, and our matchmaker! Her maternal instincts must have kicked into high gear when I told her I was pregggers as I received a fabulous care package of maternity clothes. Soooo exciting!! Thank you, Kira and Jansen!!
(To give credit to my mother-in-law, she sent me my VERY FIRST package of maternity clothes when I was only 8 weeks pregnant) but this blog didn't exist at the time.... Thank you, Janlg!
My lovely lady bump at week 13 in my new maternity clothes! It's like a reverse diet before/after image. Let's see how fast I fill into these maternity jeans!
No comments:
Post a Comment