The menu changes monthly and our menu was themed, "Gifts from the Garden". Is this the cutest butter dish ever? Whipped butter topped with minced dried olives, the amuse bouche of radish with fried Parmesan cheese (i think...), and some other highlights from our 3 hour meal below!
Our main dish was Hokkaido venison cooked 2-ways. One braised for hours so the meat just melted in the mouth, and the other was a venison wellington (which I forgot to take pics of).
We should always treat ourselves to such a fabulous lunch on Saturdays. Sleepy and satisfied, we left the restaurant 3 hours later and made our way to an open house, to check out a a 3 bedroom apartment with a yard/terrace, which I knew I would love, but couldn't afford. Note to self: NEVER go to open houses beyond your budget. The ones within your budget will never seem good enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment