2.06.2011

Happy Anniversary!

February 5th marked our 6th anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 6 years since that beautiful day in Hawaii where we said our "I dos." To celebrate our 6 years of wedded bliss, our beautiful son and my first gray hair which I discovered this morning, we went out on date night to Quant I'appetit Va Tout Va. This restaurant has quite a fan base of food journalists for it's good ROI... creative, quality French cuisine at very reasonable prices.. in a nice stylish setting. It surely didn't disappoint.. oyster risotto, anglerfish milt encrusted in puff pastry, pig's feet and pork belly croquette to name a few of the highlights. 
Oyster risotto topped with a a huge oyster but also in the risotto


Milt is actually the sperm sac of a cod.. sounds gross but so creamy and good.


While we were enjoying our baby-free night.. Kian was hanging out with my sister's family at my mom's. Looks like the boys got along and stuck together for the night.

Learning to play the ukele and getting cuddles from his music producer Uncle Dai

No comments:

Post a Comment