2.11.2011

Kian's an eating and laughing machine..

I started Kian on solids this past week as he was starting to show a lot of interest while I ate. And so far, plain rice porridge is not his favorite but mix in a bit of pureed pumpkin or carrots, and he takes the spoon and feeds himself. He also loves baby rice crackers and cries when he finishes the 2 sticks which come in a single serving. It's still hard for me to believe that he's already moving on from just being breastfed. How is it that he's growing up so fast? :-(

He's still not able to sit up completely on his own so I find myself holding him a lot, making my arms look like I could win the world championships for arm wrestling. And doing squats while he's in my arms is one of the easiest ways to make him laugh. I told Mar about it.. and it does the trick every time.




Mar went up to the mountains to go boarding today since it's a national holiday here... and it's snowing in Tokyo as well so Kian and I've been cooped up at home all day. But tomorrow we're going for an early Valetine's lunch at a French/Japanese restaurant which has Kids Day once a month! It's never too early to introduce fine dining to kids right? Stay tuned!

1 comment: