2.21.2011

What a mess!

Good news! It looks like I'll be a stay-at-home mom until August when Kian turns 1. Phew.. I was a bit nervous about putting him in daycare from April (more nervous that I wouldn't be able to leave him for so long). So now I'm so relieved that I'll be able to stay at home much longer. :-)

Introducing him to solids is our big milestone of recent. He seems to be adjusting pretty well... and has his strong opinions on what he loves and hates. Somehow I feel like more food ends up on Kian and myself rather than his tummy. This is Kian eating sweet potatoes and porridge. After a few bites, he got sick of sitting in his high chair so I tried feeding him in my arms... what a mess!





And for the Maddie fans, our sleeping beauty, totally oblivious to the commotion taking place at the dining room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment