I used to have a hard time visiting Boise back in my youth (2000-2004). ;-) I was a hot piece of urbanite back then often forsaking time in Boise for a couple weeks on planet Thailand. Worth it? Yes…but over the past 10 years I’ve grown to appreciate big bad Boise.
There are several things I like about Kip’s (my brother’s) secret town:
1. I’m convinced Kip and Dawn have the BEST back yard in the world... check out the pond.
2. Boise has some mean fish piñatas
3. They also have some great cooks!
I was in Boise a couple weeks ago. My nephew/godson, Makai was gracious enough to let Baby LG ride on the coattails of his first birthday celebration.
It’s hard to tell who received more gifts but Makai crawled away pretty happy knowing that he successfully caked his godmother (my cousin Aulii) and me.
On a side note... Kira and Jansen's frenchie Panda left us this past week. I loved that dog. We'll miss you Panda!
No comments:
Post a Comment