I have to admit, I haven't been this EXCITED about something (re Baby LG) in a long time. Just in the last week or so, my belly has really grown and now I officially look pregnant so I think it's really starting to hit me. We had lunch on Sunday with a couple friend who just had a baby girl a month ago, and in addition to holding and seeing Coco, my world is being filled with the sweet smell of newborns. Love it!
Here's the bump at wk26d6.
We've been researching lots on strollers, car seats and bouncers. Maurio is adamant that we DO NOT buy a McLaren stroller because he's convinced it's become a symbol of status and doesn't want to look like every other father walking around in our neighborhood and all over Tokyo for that matter. Funny the things men worry about. :)
And on to my most recent concern....
Circumcision is not a common procedure here so there are only a few DRs who actually perform the surgery. We had just heard from our friends that the only one available in Tokyo is a DR who is close to 100 years old and suffers from arthritis. But he's been doing the surgeries for over half a century for the foreign community here in Tokyo. Unfortunately, we also were HIGHLY recommended not to use him because the tip of their baby's thingy is still purple. Yikes.. and did I mention that it's performed when the baby is 3 months+ old? At this rate, we're gonna have to fly in a DR from the US or make a quick trip to Guam with a newborn in tow!
Cute tummy!! Yes, it is growing for sure :) I am sooo excited for you!!!! Kicking more? Can you feel his hiccups?? Regarding the circumcision, you really want to have someone who can do it right, if not, the the baby has to actually wait til 7 or 8 years old to have a real surgery for it.. Did you ask Jen if she know of any Dr. who does it? I am little worry about Mason's.. Mark thinks they didn't cut enough.. Hummmm.. I don't know.. His peepee is still small.. hard to tell.. But I do have to pull his skin down all the time... :(
ReplyDelete