Since we're having a boy, I guess I'll have to live vacariously through Leon for all my "dress up" needs. Check her out today, our little princess, on her way to attend a wedding. My aunt made this dress from Reiko's old dress and there's a beautiful satin bow which hangs from the top on the back. Much props to my aunt who was up til 7am making it this morning.
She's being a bit camera-shy today..
So while Reiko and Leon attended a wedding, I babysat Coco (more like "watched her sleep") but did a trial run of taking care of a newborn. I'd give myself a B+ for now. :-) While I was busy babysitting, here are the two clowns at home, doing what they are both best at.. being LAAZY. That's why they are BFFs.
Actually, Mar had cleaned the house, yard and Maddie so an A+ for Mars today!! We're off on our first trip to Baby R Us tomorrow. More on that soon. xxx
.jpg)
Leon is sooooo cute in that dress!!! I hope she's been a good sister to her new baby sister :)
ReplyDelete