But then we got talking about the pizza places we used to frequent in San Francisco. And we came to the conclusion that authentic pizza is delicious but sometimes a $2 slice of pepperoni pizza from Blondie's hits the spot. American pizza vs authentic pizza... I'd be pretty torn if I really had to choose.
8.08.2010
Da ISA, Tokyo's Best Pizza?
As you can see, I've been enjoying my last few weeks of devouring whatever I want before I go on a health kick once the baby is born. Today, we went out for pizza for lunch. Not just any pizza but supposedly the best pizza in Tokyo at Da ISA... the chef at this pizza joint picked up trophies three years running at the international World Pizza Cup in Naples and after working at many of the famous Italian restaurants in town, opened his own place this year. Decor wise, the place is not made for romantic dates with bright lights and service staff who are almost too efficient. But it's a pizza haven with its chewy dough, perfectly crisp around the edges, simple tomato sauce with the just the right hint of sweetness... Mar who normally doesn't eat the crust ate every last piece.
But then we got talking about the pizza places we used to frequent in San Francisco. And we came to the conclusion that authentic pizza is delicious but sometimes a $2 slice of pepperoni pizza from Blondie's hits the spot. American pizza vs authentic pizza... I'd be pretty torn if I really had to choose.
But then we got talking about the pizza places we used to frequent in San Francisco. And we came to the conclusion that authentic pizza is delicious but sometimes a $2 slice of pepperoni pizza from Blondie's hits the spot. American pizza vs authentic pizza... I'd be pretty torn if I really had to choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Karina and Maurio--. The pizza looks so yummy! Could you take me to the place , when I am back?
ReplyDeleteYeah, It's tough call to choose American pizza or authentic pizza. :P