To answer everyone's question... YES, I'm still pregnant and babyifG is still lurkin around in my belly now going on 41 weeks. My water broke at midnight on Monday night but I haven't had any contractions so I've just been hanging around waiting in a pre-delivery room, now for 1.5 days. It's almost as if he knew that I was really impatient and wanted his mommy to learn to be patient before he was born...
I find out in a few hours if I am getting induced today or wait it out naturally until tomorrow. This hospital is all about "natural births" ...and now I'm starting to think it's a bit too much. Gimme the Pitocin already!!
I'm blogging from my iPhone today and can't seem to figure out a way to upload pictures to this entry. Maybe when Mar gets up today, he'll share some pics of all that's happening at home. Oma Jan has been gardening and cleaning away so the house is immaculate, along with a happy puppy who has now adjusted to Oma's schedule, waking up at six instead of her usual 8:30!!
Hi Karina, wow, your waters have broken, was it like Niagara and were you in bed? Thank you for being so diligent from your Iphone, the wonders of technology. You seem very cool and calm, thinking of you as you are about to meet your son for the first time.
ReplyDeleteMuch love XOX
Ohhh I just kept thinking if Jr.MKLG already showed up or not!! Please take time and relax! Good luck Karina!!
ReplyDelete