8.04.2010

The downside of being pregnant...besides feeling like a fat whale.

Dear Imaginary Readers,

I have come to discover that Angelina Jolie and I have something in common. Clearly it's not the luscious lips nor her slender long legs she's known for. That would only be in my dreams. But what we do have in common are the very veiny manly arms and hands which have actually been reported about her in the press. In the past few weeks, the veins in my hands and arms look Hulk-ish, protruding upwards and outwards. If I look close, I can probably see the blood being pumped through them.  Even Mar's hands look feminine next to mine.




While I'm on the subject of some of the physical issues (negative ones) which I've endured while being pregnant, I'll share my worst one yet.

This is what my butt looks like 24/7.  Reddish mark on the bottom half of my cheeks and into the top of my thighs... almost like when you sit on a plastic chair in a bathing suit and when you get up, you have a red mark. It normally goes away but not mine. I really hope it's not permanent. Skin pigmentation and darkening are one of the many side effects of being pregnant but on my butt?? Really?

1 comment:

  1. i really hope your butt mark goes away but it's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete